BLOG & RECUITMENT
AI Engineer (Fresher)
* Help develop products with AI-oriented features, covering NLP, CV, Recommendation and Data Science.
* Define and drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping the capabilities through a full software development life cycle.
* Take part in research and development of our AI team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline.
* Excellent programming skills in languages such as Python and/or C++ with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience as software engineer. (Target language is Python)
* Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
* Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
* Experience in some of the following areas is plus:
* Data wrangling with hands on experience of Pandas, NumPy and SciPy libraries.
* Machine Learning – deep learning, online learning, transfer learning, reinforcement learning, structured/unstructured learning with hands on experience of Tensorflow and/or SciKit-Learn.
* Natural language processing with NLTK, Spacy or Gensim libraries. Knowledge of OpenNLP, StanfordNLP, Translation, Semantic Ontology, Natural Language understanding/generation.
* Optical Character Recognition
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Someone who is passionate about AI and can show examples of their skills utilizing open-source capabilities that they can show as part of that passion;
* The freedom to use your talent and background to help us make noise in the industry quickly.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
+ Competitive Salary + lots of benefits
+ Join in AI contests
+ Participate in and co-name international paper of the team.
+ Competitive remuneration, fair evaluation mechanism.
+ Free working environment, stimulating creative thinking.
+ Work empowerment culture.
+ Working time is extremely flexible.
Interested Candidates kindly send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org