BLOG & RECUITMENT
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Love learning new things
- Want to dive into the world of AI
- Enjoy detail oriented tasks
- Have strong, clear communication skills
- Can solve problems even when you don’t have all of the information
- Experience in designing chat-enabled interaction flows across a variety of usability contexts and device types.
- Experience in persona designing/writing.
- Technical knowledge of the fundamentals of conversation, e.g. Cooperative Principle, turn-taking, cognitive load, pragmatics, prosody.
- Technical knowledge of language technologies (NLU).
- Experience on a design team that ships consumer products.
- Experience with qualitative usability testing.
About The Job
As a Conversation Designer, you’ll leverage your knowledge of human language and communication to create seamless and natural interactions for digital systems across surfaces. You will be in a unique position to create conversation AI experiences, partnering with internal leads to create solutions for diverse contexts like eCommerce, online shopping, and more.
Successful candidates will be adept at juggling multiple projects, will feel comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders, and will be able to think strategically while also being detailed oriented when it comes to reviewing design work and providing feedback and guidance.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. One of our key principles is: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
- Develop high-level sample dialogs, flow diagrams, and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas.
- Evaluate usability of existing dialog flows and recommend design changes.
- Develop and advocate chatbot interface design best practices and guidelines.
Interested Candidates kindly send CV to: email@example.com