BLOG & RECUITMENT
In this role, you are becoming a problem solving and analytical thinking, you will apply analytics, quantitative tools, and modeling techniques to interpret, make inferences, and offer recommendations based on insights from the data. You will use data creatively to solve business challenges, often uncovering new and transformative opportunities along the way.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor/Master degree in a quantitative field, such as computer science, engineering, physics, statistics, or applied mathematics.
- Familiarity with statistical and data-mining techniques.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python and/or C++
- Experience working with different data formats and relational databases.
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Hands-on analytics experience.
- “start-up” mentality.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Competitive Salary
- Work empowerment culture.
We provide attractive salary and bonus package
Our sole focus is building AI-products
We want people-oriented culture
A friendly and cool place to work
Skill training and career coaching.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org