BLOG & RECUITMENT
Data Scientist (All Level)
Where You’re Headed
In this role, you are becoming a problem solving and analytical thinking, you will apply analytics, quantitative tools, and modeling techniques to interpret, make inferences, and offer recommendations based on insights from the data.
You will use data creatively to solve business challenges, often uncovering new and transformative opportunities along the way.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor/Master degree in a quantitative field, such as computer science, engineering, physics, statistics, or applied mathematics.
- Familiarity with statistical and data-mining techniques.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python and/or C++
- Experience working with different data formats and relational databases.
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Hands-on analytics experience.
- Passion for defining the next generation of customer experience excellence.
- Evidence of entrepreneurial drive and having a “start-up” mentality.
- Industry experience in retail banking, pharma, healthcare, insurance, telecommunications or digital is a plus.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
+ Competitive Salary + lots of benefits
+ Join in AI contests
+ Participate in and co-name international paper of the team.
+ Competitive remuneration, fair evaluation mechanism.
+ Free working environment, stimulating creative thinking.
+ Work empowerment culture.
+ Working time is extremely flexible.
Interested Candidates kindly send CV to: email@example.com