BLOG & RECUITMENT
JUNIOR HR EXECUTIVE
FTECH’s mission is to make a contribution to Vietnam business using AI technology. Our vision is to become a top brand in Vietnam by 2020 and go to global by 2021. We welcome people who aim high and are determined to reach the global standard.
Working place : Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Working day : Monday – Friday
Handle 1 or more of the following:
1. Talent Acquisition
- Identify, develop and promote diverse recruiting sources and methods.
- Review and revise job descriptions to ensure specific and comprehensive understanding of essential job duties for the hiring process. Creates job postings.
- Screen CV, process the interview discuss offers.
- Participate in Employer Branding initiatives.
- Manage talent pool.
- Coordinate recruiting activities with executive recruitment firms to fill executive level and hard-to-fill positions.
2. General Employee Management
- Conduct employee on-boarding and training program.
- Administer the compensation & benefits program.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Engage, align and inspire employees via internal communication and employee engagement.
3. Training & Development
- Liaise with department heads to identify the training needs.
- Arrange logistics and conduct the training courses.
- Monitor the progress and report.
4. Internal Corporate Communications
- Set up the plan of company communication programs.
- Implement and manage internal communications platforms.
- Coordinate the content, facilities, speakers and presentation to drive the programs achieving the goals.
5. Internal Events Management
- Develop, plan and execute internal corporate culture programs and events for associate engagement team.
- Manage both large and small scale events such as the annual Year-End-Party, Team Building ,…
- Co-develop the budget, solicit and purchase services from external vendors and cross check invoicing for timely payments.
- Act as the project coordinator to manage event vendors, suppliers, logistics and more and control the results of events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Have at least one year of experience in the same field.
- Strong Knowledge & experience in talent acquisition, especially in the IT industry as a plus.
- Understand of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence.
- A high level of personal integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Good English communication skills is a plus.
- We provide attractive salary and bonus package
- Our sole focus is building AI-products
- We want people-oriented culture
- A friendly and cool place to work
- Skill training and career coaching.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Ftech, please kindly visit: