We are looking for AI Engineers at different levels (junior/senior) to build our core Chatbot Engine that will be an essential part of our Domain-Assistant Bots. In this role, you will work closely with our NLP Lead in a small team of 2-3 people. We’d love to have people who are passionate with NLP and research to co-operate with our Data engineer and Product Manager in order to deliver a product that truly drive our startup forward.
- Research NLP topics, make proposals, carry experiments, report results, produce module/models.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
Your Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of text processing, probabilistic natural language model such as hidden markov chain, applications of deep learning in NLP such as word embeddings, attention mechanism, recurrent neural networks.
- Hand-on experiences with one or some NLP applications such as sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, dialog engine, language representation.
- Familiar with one or more deep learning frameworks such as pytorch/tensorflow/keras; be able to build models on real data.
- Solid coding skills and good understanding of algorithms and data structure.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Great communication skills, problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Independent research skills, creative, willing to learn mindset.
- Experience with open-source dialogue flow engine such as wi.ai or rasa …
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- A friendly and cool place to work
- If we are successful you will be successful and paid accordingly
- Skill training and career coaching